Only Administrators and Bookers of a FREENOW Business Account can order a taxi for a guest via the app.
To order a trip for somebody else via the app, simply follow the next steps:
- Open the app, enter your pick-up and destination address, or click 'Skip' to go to the 'Service type' screen
- On the 'Service type screen', click on the 'Payment options'. Make sure that the 'Business' tab is selected
- Click on 'Order for a guest'
- Now, on the 'Your guest' screen, fill in your guest’s info: First name, Last name, phone number*.
- Now, back on the Payment Options screen, you’ll see your guest’s name under 'Order for'. You may be asked to add a Reference or Cost Centre. The company account will now be displayed as the selected payment method
- Click on 'Done' in the top right corner
You’ll be taken to the Service type screen. Select the service and click on the 'Order Ride now' button, or click on 'Later' to book the trip up to 4 days in advance
Tip: the guest record created for the trip will be automatically saved in your app and can be selected directly afterwards via a drop-down menu (still in the same section "Ordering for a guest"). So that you do not have to fill in a new record.
*If you need to change the phone number’s country code:
- Tap the down arrow next to the flag and country code
- On the 'Select country' screen, look for the country in the list, or type the name of the country in the search box
- You will be taken back to the 'Your guest' screen. Enter the rest of the phone number and click on 'Done'