It’s safe to drive a hive scooter even when it’s raining, as long as it’s not heavy rain or weather that limits the driver's vision. Please be aware of slippery roads and bike lanes.
Articles in this section
- How much is riding a hive scooter?
- How do I unlock a scooter?
- What should I do before I start the ride?
- How do I start riding a hive scooter?
- What about the helmet?
- What is the maximum speed?
- What should I also pay attention to?
- How do I slow down and brake with a hive scooter?
- Where can I park a hive scooter?
- Can I ride a hive scooter in any weather?