It’s safe to drive a scooter even when it’s raining, as long as it’s not heavy rain or weather that limits the driver's vision. Please be aware of slippery roads and bike lanes.
Articles in this section
- How do I unlock a scooter?
- What should I do before I start the ride?
- How do I start riding a scooter?
- What about the helmet?
- What is the maximum speed?
- What should I also pay attention to?
- How do I slow down and brake with a scooter?
- Where can I park a scooter?
- Can I ride a scooter in any weather?
- How do I end the ride?