If we have concerns about your quality of service, we will proactively work with you to improve it.
Our dedicated Quality of Service team, will work with you to improve your rating and will hear your side of the story about any negative feedback you received.
However, for the safety of passengers, there are some extreme circumstances where we immediately suspend FREE NOW driver accounts, pending a formal investigation.
These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- An allegation or notice from the Garda that you have committed a criminal offence; this offence may or may not have occurred while driving with FREE NOW.
- An allegation or driving activity which suggests that you have shared your FREE NOW account with someone else.
- An allegation that you have completed a ride using a different vehicle to the one selected in your FREE NOW driver app, regardless of whether the vehicle is validated for use on our platform or not.
- An allegation that you have seriously risked the safety of a passenger or the public.
- An allegation that you have breached the conditions of your taxi license.
- The NTA informing us that your licence was suspended.
- An allegation or notice that you have breached any of our T&C's.
- Suspected fraudulent activity or behaviour.