Are you wanting to know how to order for a guest? Click one of the topics below to jump straight to the relevant instructions.
How to order for a guest via the Web Booker
To order for a guest using the web booker:
1. Enter the basic trip details (Image 1)
- Enter the Pick-up address
- Enter the Destination address
2. Select the payment method and fleet type, and add guest info and any other info relating to this trip (Image 1)
Select payment method
Select the fleet type
Under 'Who are you booking for?', select 'Guest' (Image 1)
Now fill in your guest’s info:
Passenger phone number. Make sure the country code is correct.
The specific other options you see will depend on your account, but here’s an overview. You may choose to:
- Send trip details by SMS (to the guest)
- Send SMS-copy to booker (that is, to yourself)
- Save guest information
- Select a cost centre
- Enter the purpose of the trip
- Type a message for the driver
- Create TAN
- Finally, click on the 'Order now' button.
How to order for a guest in the app
1. Open the app.
2. On the main screen: Enter your destination or click 'Skip' to go to the 'Service type' screen. (Image 1)
3. On the Service type screen: Click on the payment section (e.g. Cash). (Image 2)
4. The 'Payment options' screen will appear: Make sure that the Business tab is selected.
5. Click on 'Order for a guest'. (Image below)
6. Now, on the 'Your guest' screen, fill in your guest’s info:
- First name
- Last name, and
- Phone number:
If you need to change the phone number’s country code:
- Tap the down arrow next to the flag and country code.
- On the Select country screen, look for the country in the list, or type the name of the country in the search box. (Image 1 below)
- Select the country.
- You will be taken back to the Your guest screen. Enter the rest of the phone number. (Image 2 below)
- Click on Done.
Now, back on the Payment Options screen, you’ll see your guest’s name under Order for.
Click on 'Done' in the top right corner. (Image 1 below)
You’ll be taken to the Service type screen. Select the service and click on the Order button. (Image 2 below)