Only Administrators and Bookers of a FREENOW Business Account can order a taxi for somebody else that is not affiliated to your FREENOW Business Account.
Simply follow the next steps on the Web Booker:
1. Enter the basic trip details (Pick-up and Destination)
2. Select the payment method and fleet type
3. Under 'Who are you booking for?', select 'Guest' and fill in your guest’s info*:
- Passenger name
- Passenger phone number (make sure the country code is correct). By adding your guest's phone number*, your clients have a seamless travel experience:
✅ They get an SMS with taxi details including live tracking
✅ It lowers wait time since there's less looking for the taxi for you and the rider
✅ They can contact the driver themselves, which means less work for you!
Please note that entering the wrong or random phone number can:
❌ Send an SMS with a tracking link to someone who was not supposed to see it
❌ Decrease customer satisfaction since your guests might struggle to find the right driver. If you don't obtain your customer's number, just enter your establishment's number instead
4. Finally, depending on your needs, click on "Later" for an advance booking or on 'Order now' for an immediate order
Your order will then appear on the right side of the panel, indicating in real time the driver's assignment, his approach on the map and the effective handling of your guest.
*The specific other options you see will depend on your FREENOW Business Account, but here’s an overview. You may choose to:
- Send trip details by SMS (to the guest)
- Send SMS-copy to the booker (to yourself)
- Save guest information (optional)
- Select a Cost centre
- Enter the Travel reason
- Type a message for the driver
Another way to order a taxi for a guest or for a customer, in the case of restaurants/hotels, is via the Taxi Butler. In the following article, you will find all the information about this tool: 'How can I order a taxi for a guest through the Taxi Butler?'.