The safety and security of our passengers and drivers is our number one priority at FREE NOW.
Therefore, FREE NOW drivers can refuse your trip if:
- If you or someone in the group display inappropriate/aggressive behaviour or show signs of being under the influence (of drugs or alcohol).
- The number of passengers in your group exceeds two people (COVID).
- If you or someone in your group is not/refuses to wear a face-covering at the time of pick-up.
- If you are unable to confirm the FREE NOW account name which booked the trip.
- You have too much luggage/bulky items that will not easily fit into the car.
- You are traveling with animals (assistance animals are of course welcome!)
- If you have a child that legally requires a car seat and you don’t have the required car seat.