The safety and security of our passengers and drivers is our number one priority at FREE NOW.
Therefore, FREE NOW drivers can refuse your trip if:
- If you or someone in the group display inappropriate/aggressive behaviour or shows signs of being under the influence (of drugs or alcohol).
- If you or someone in your group is refusing to wear a face-covering at the time of pick-up (If there is no exemption).
- If you are unable to confirm the FREE NOW account name which booked the trip.
- You have too much luggage/bulky items that will not easily fit into the car.
- You are travelling with animals (assistance animals are welcome!).
If you feel your FREE NOW driver refused the booking for another reason, please don't hesitate in contacting our Passenger Care Team directly. They'll be happy to help.