If you are involved in an accident that has caused physical injury to you, other persons or your hive, contact the support center at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a serious accident contact the local emergency number 112. After you are in a safe condition and have contacted local authorities, contact us at email@example.com
Articles in this section
- How do I unlock a scooter?
- What should I do before I start the ride?
- How do I start riding a scooter?
- What about the helmet?
- What is the maximum speed?
- What should I also pay attention to?
- How do I slow down and brake with a scooter?
- Where can I park a scooter?
- Can I ride a scooter in any weather?
- How do I end the ride?