If you have received a communication from FREE NOW related to a failed payment notification, the following article can provide you more explanation.
In certain cases, the payment of your trip can fail. This can happen for several reasons related to your credit card or payment method:
- Expired credit card
- Exceeding your monthly/weekly payment limit
- Insufficient funds on the bank account
- Other reason invoked by your bank or payment provider
In the majority of cases, FREE NOW is not responsible for those payment failures and we recommend to get in touch with your bank or payment provider for more information.
Usually after a few days, we proceed with informing you about the situation and what you can attempt to settle the outstanding payment:
- From the profile section, tap on the last trips section
- Select the trip which had a failed payment
- Choose which payment method to use to pay the debt
- Tap on the “Pay” button
We will also proceed with automatically retrying to charge this failed payment and you will be notified by email when the payment is settled successfully.