Are you seeing "The details you have entered do not match any account" when you try to log in to the FREE NOW driver app?
If you have forgotten your password, follow our instructions here.
If you can't remember your username as well as your password, you can try the following:
- Force close the driver app using the task manager
- Put your phone onto 'Airplane mode'
- Open the FREE NOW driver app while in 'Airplane mode'. The old login view should be displayed with the credentials already in the text boxes
- Switch off 'Airplane mode'
- With an internet connection, click ‘Sign In’ and login into the app
- Make sure to avoid clicking the ‘Log Out’ option on the 'Menu' again
How to find passwords stored on your Android phone
How to find passwords stored on your iPhone
If you’re still having trouble accessing the driver app, please contact our Driver Care Team directly or call us on +44 20 3835 2177. They’ll be happy to help.