Via the browser:
- Click this link and enter your FREENOW email address
- In a few minutes, you'll receive an email with additional instructions
Via the app:
- Open the app and tap on 'Sign in'
- Click 'Request a reset'
- Enter your email address and click 'Request code'
We will send you an SMS with a 4-digit code to the phone number registered in your FREENOW account
Enter the code to generate a new password
Important: The new password must meet the following requirements:
- At least 8 characters
- Not used before
- Different and not include part of your username or email
- If you don't have your phone number associated with your account, you won't be able to recover your account. Therefore, request the deletion of your profile to create a new one with your updated contact details.
- If you've entered your email address incorrectly when signing up, and now you can't access your FREENOW account, contact our Support Team. They'll be able to delete your profile, so you can start over again!
If you're already logged in and are wanting to update your existing password in-app, check 'How to update my profile information/password?'.