Before you can order a ride, you'll need to ensure that there is a valid payment method added to your FREE NOW passenger account.
To add a payment method follow our instructions, here.
If you're wondering why your payment method failed, please check out the scenarios below:
- Before Ordering:
- Confirm that the card details you have entered are accurate.
- Check that the credit card is valid and can be used for an online transaction.
- If it still fails, contact your bank or card provider to find out more.
- When ordering:
- Check that there are sufficient funds available to complete the order
- If there are, and the payment continues to fail, we recommend that you try another card, or contact your bank or card provider to find out more.
- After your order:
- On occasions, payments can fail after you have completed the booking.
- In this case, there will be an outstanding balance on your account which will need to be settled. Find out more about this in our help article, here.