Before you can order a ride, you will need to ensure that there is a valid payment method added to your FREE NOW passenger account.
Adding a Payment Method:
To add a new payment method to your FREE NOW Account please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Tap on the Profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the map screen (Image 1)
Step 2: Select 'Wallet' (Image 2)
Step 3: Tap on the 'Plus' (+) symbol in the top-right hand corner to add a new payment method (Image 3)
Step 4: Select Credit/Debit Card (Image 4)
Step 5: Enter your card details and click 'Save card' (Image 5)
Why did my Payment Fail?
- Before Ordering:
- Confirm that the card details you have entered are accurate.
- Check that the credit card is valid and can be used for an online transaction.
- If it still fails, contact your bank or card provider to find out more.
- When ordering:
- Check that there are sufficient funds available to complete the order
- If there are, and the payment continues to fail, we recommend that you try another card, or contact your bank or card provider to find out more.
- After your order:
- On occasions, payments can fail after you have completed the booking.
- In this case, there will be an outstanding balance on your account which will need to be settled. Find out more about this in our Help Article here.