From the 12th of April, we will be opening our Driver Centre by appointment only. You will not be able to see one of our support agents without an appointment. This is to ensure we are limiting the number of people in the centre at one time, in line with Covid guidelines.
We will be open three days a week for in-centre support and two days a week for remote Zoom appointments. Appointment slots will be released 7 days in advance and booking times will vary depending on the day.
Monday - 9:30am - 5pm
Wednesday - 10:30am - 5pm
Friday - 9:30am - 3:30pm
Tuesday - 9:30am - 5pm
Thursday - 9:30am - 5pm
Before booking an appointment with us, we advise that you read through the below support articles as we understand that not all queries may require a visit to the Driver Centre.
Help Centre articles:
To help ensure our employees and visitors are safe, you will need to do the following if visiting the centre:
- Wear a face covering or have a valid exemption badge
- Wait outside until invited in by a member of staff
- Use hand sanitiser before and after entering the centre
- Respect social distancing measures in place
- Sign in via the NHS Track & Trace app
The PHV Driver Centre is located at 104 Cavell Street, E1 2JA.