For the final pay period of each calendar month, you'll receive two invoices and two separate payments to your bank account:
- One invoice will cover the last remaining days of the previous month.
- The second invoice will cover the rest of the days from the new calendar month.
You'll receive the two separate payments relating to the two invoices on the next payment day (either a Monday or Thursday).
For example, for August 2020:
- One invoice and payment will cover earnings from Friday 28th August - Monday 31st August.
- The second invoice and payment will cover earnings on Tuesday 1st September.
- Both payments will arrive in your account on Thursday 3rd September.
We will send you a message each month to breakdown which days each invoice and payment will cover.
If you're still having trouble understanding or receiving your month-end payments and invoices, please contact our Driver Care Team directly. They'll be happy to help!