Your invoices will be sent via email every Tuesday. Only partner operators or authorised drivers will receive the invoices by email or download them through the FREE NOW Driver Portal ("Company" section). Find more information on how to access and use the Driver Portal, here.
Each invoice includes three PDFs.
Overview Definition Key:
- Total number of tours - this is all your completed jobs for the period since your last invoice
- Total value of tours - this is the total amount earned from all completed jobs for the same period
- Total net payments (incl. Credits) - this is the commission owed minus any credits
- Commission - This is 15% on all jobs, cash, and account. N.B This will not be charged on WAV jobs
- Total gross pay - this is all job's minus net payments
- Total cash tours - Any amount earned from cash payments is deducted from your payout as you have already received this payment directly from the passenger
- Total payout amount - the final amount we are paying you for your completed jobs in the period since your last invoice. So, it is your Total Earnings minus cash bookings, commission and any adjustments
Shows an overview of all earnings and deductions from that period.
Shows commission deductions and credits.
Shows a breakdown of all completed jobs from that period with any tips and commission deductions.
- The 'Total value' includes the tip, however, this is deducted from the fare before the commission is deducted as we do not charge commission on tips.
- The 'Payout gross' is what you receive after the commission has been deducted.