To be eligible for our Ride EV fleet your vehicle must be ‘Zero Emissions Capable’ as defined by TfL.
- Only battery-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles are able to meet these criteria so if your vehicle is unable to be connected to a charger then it will not be eligible.
- All battery electric vehicles and the majority of plug-in hybrid vehicles are ‘Zero Emissions Capable’.
If you have a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle then it must:
- produce less than 50 g/km C02 and have more than 10 miles of fully electric range, or
- produce less than 75 g/km C02 and have more than 20 miles of fully electric range to be considered ‘Zero Emissions Capable’.
- You can check your V5C document for information on C02 g/km and check with your manufacturer as to the fully electric range.