The Hire Agreement is your vehicle rental contract with the rental company.
Note: When updating vehicle documents, your documents are only submitted to our team when all of the documents are updated. For example, if your vehicle has two expired/missing documents, our team will not receive the vehicle to validate until the second document is uploaded.
- All four corners of the document must be visible
- Details of the company providing the vehicle
- Your details must match your DVLA Plastic Driving Licence
- Vehicle registration must match your V5C Logbook, Insurance Certificate, Private Hire Vehicle Licence (PHVL) and your FREE NOW profile
- Hire start and end date (if no end date is present, the expiry date of the Private Hire Vehicle Licence will be used)
- Signed by both parties
Common reasons for rejection:
- Only contains one signature
- Not all relevant pages are present in the photo
- Start date and end date incomplete
- All four corners of the document are not visible
To view and update your Driver or Vehicle Documents now, head to our FREE NOW Driver Portal.