Your DVLA Plastic Driving Licence is the official document which authorises you to drive a vehicle in the UK.
- A clear colour photo of the front of the original licence
- All four corners of the licence must be visible
- Your name and address must match your Private Hire Driver Licence (PCO)
- Your personal details must match your Kapten profile
- If you own your vehicle, your name and address must match your Private Hire Vehicle Licence
Common reasons for rejection:
- Scanned, blurry or black and white images
- All four corners of the licence not showing
- Name and address not matching your other documents
To view and update your Driver or Vehicle Documents now, head to our FREE NOW Driver Portal.