The DVLA Check Code is a unique code that allows us to view your driving record and check your penalty points or disqualifications. You can get your code through the DVLA website.
- A clear screenshot of the DVLA check code
- The code must be uploaded within 21 days
- The code must not have been used
Common reasons for rejection:
- The code is too difficult to read
- The code is written down in lower case or upper case
- The code is older than 21 days
- The code has already been used.
To view and update your Driver or Vehicle Documents now, head to our FREE NOW Driver Portal.