For the final pay period of each calendar month, you will receive two invoices and two separate payments to your bank account:
- One invoice will cover the last remaining days of the previous month.
- The second invoice will cover the days from the new calendar month.
You will receive the two separate payments relating to the two invoices on the next payment day (either a Monday or Thursday).
For example, for August 2020:
- One invoice and payment will cover earnings from Friday 28th August - Monday 31st August.
- The second invoice and payment will cover earnings on Tuesday 1st September.
- Both payments will arrive in your account on Thursday 3rd September.
We will send you a message each month to breakdown which days each invoice and payment will cover.