Important: Mopeds are currently not available in the UK. Only available in Germany, Spain, France, Italy and Portugal.
Once you have selected a moped from the two-wheeler tab in the app, simply start your rental by clicking the 'Start rental' button. You can also reserve the moped to give you time (up to 15 minutes) to pick it up by clicking 'Reserve'.
Driving the moped is very easy. Before selecting your moped and after starting the rental, if you scroll up the menu of your moped, you will find all the instructions in the 'Step by step guide'.
Here is a summary:
- Remove the helmets from their box (under the driver's seat on the left side or in the top box of the bike) and put them on
- Remove the moped from the kickstand
- Press the 'Star' button on the right side or under the handlebars (depending on the model) to start the moped
- To accelerate, push your right hand firmly towards you
- To decelerate, gently squeeze the brake lever
For your safety and everyone else's, you must comply with the following rules:
- Always wear a helmet
- Respect local traffic laws
- Do not drive under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- Do not ride in cycle lanes
- Drive responsibly and safely. Watch out for large vehicles, do not drive in blind spots and always concentrate and be aware of your surroundings, traffic and pedestrians