Only Administrators and Bookers of a FREENOW Business Account can order a taxi for somebody else that is not affiliated to your FREENOW Business Account.
Simply follow the next steps on the Web Booker:
- Enter the basic trip details (Pick-up and Destination)
- Select the payment method and fleet type, and add guest info and any other info related
- Under 'Who are you booking for?', select 'Guest' and fill in your guest’s info*:
Passenger phone number (make sure the country code is correct)
- Finally, depending on your needs, click on "Later" for an advance booking or on 'Order now' for an immediate order
Your order will then appear on the right side of the panel, indicating in real time the driver's assignment, his approach on the map and the effective handling of your guest.
*The specific other options you see will depend on your FREENOW Business Account, but here’s an overview. You may choose to:
- Send trip details by SMS (to the guest)
- Send SMS-copy to the booker (to yourself)
- Save guest information (optional)
- Select a Cost centre
- Enter the Travel reason
- Type a message for the driver
Another way to order a taxi for a guest or for a customer, in the case of restaurants/hotels, is via the Taxi Butler. In the following article, you will find all the information about this tool: 'How can I order a taxi for a guest through the Taxi Butler?'.