If we have concerns about your quality of service, we will proactively work with you to improve it.
Our dedicated Quality of Service team, which includes former drivers, will work with you to improve your rating, and will hear your side of the story about any negative feedback you received.
However, for the safety of passengers, there are some extreme circumstances where we immediately suspend FREE NOW driver accounts, pending a formal investigation.
These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- An allegation or notice from the police that a driver has committed a criminal offence. This offence may or may not have occurred while driving with FREE NOW.
- An allegation or driving activity which suggests that a driver shared their FREE NOW account with someone else, regardless of whether that person holds a valid Private Hire Licence or not.
- An allegation that a driver completed a trip using a vehicle different from the one selected in their FREE NOW Driver app, regardless of whether the vehicle is validated for use on our platform or not.
- An allegation that a driver has seriously risked the safety of a passenger or a member of the public.
- An allegation that a driver breached the conditions of their Private Hire Driver Licence
- Transport for London informing us that your licence was suspended.
If your account is suspended, we will notify you in writing. We will also inform Transport for London, in line with our obligations as a licensed private hire operator.