Unlike other platforms, if we have concerns about the quality of service you are offering, we will proactively work with you to improve it.
We have a dedicated Quality of Service team, which includes former drivers who will work with you to improve your rating and hear your side of the story about any negative feedback that you have received.
However, please keep in mind that, to ensure the safety of our users there are some extreme circumstances where we will instantly suspend your FREENOW driver account pending a formal investigation.
These scenarios include, but are not limited to:
- An allegation or notice from the Police that states you have committed a criminal offence; this offence may or may not have occurred while driving with FREENOW.
- An allegation or driving activity which suggests that you have shared your FREENOW account with someone else, whether that person holds a valid Private Hire Driver’s Licence or not.
- An allegation that you have completed a ride using a different vehicle to the one selected in your FREENOW driver app, regardless of whether the vehicle is validated for use on our platform or not.
- An allegation that you have seriously risked the safety of a passenger or the public.
- An allegation that you have breached the conditions of your Private Hire Driver Licence and Transport for London informing us that your licence was suspended.
In the event that your account has been suspended, we will notify you via email. In line with our obligations as a licenced Private Hire Operator, should your FREENOW account be suspended, we will report this to Transport for London.