To be able to drive with FREE NOW, your driver and vehicle documents need to be valid. When your documents expire, you’ll need to upload new ones to your account. Our specialist Document Validation Team will then review the documents. Once they’re approved, you’ll be able to continue driving with FREE NOW.
To upload new documents to your account, open the FREE NOW Driver Portal. Here’s how you can access it::
- Via the driver app
- Via the website, clicking on the PHV tab
- Via the link in any ‘Document Expiration’ or ‘Rejection’ email
- Via this link:
Once you’ve accessed the Driver Portal:
- Sign in to your account
- Select 'Documents'
- Select either 'Driver Documents' or 'Vehicle Documents', depending on what has expired. If both types of documents have expired, simply choose one, then repeat these steps for the other one
- You’ll see a list of your documents with either 'Expired' highlighted in orange or 'Valid' highlighted in green (see image below & note that this format is the same on desktop & smartphone)
- Scroll until you find the specific document that you need to update, then click on 'Upload new document'
You’ll then see instructions on how to upload your document. Follow them and make sure that your document meets regulatory requirements.
Please note that documents will be submitted to our Validation Team even if you don't complete all of the fields. To avoid your documents being rejected, please provide all the information required.
If your document is rejected, you’ll receive a notification explaining why, and you’ll be asked to upload a valid version of the document.
Are you still having trouble updating your documents? Contact our Driver Care Team directly. They will be happy to help!