When am I eligible for waiting fees?
- The passenger has two minutes of free waiting time, after 2 minutes they will be charged £0.25 per minute.
- It's important to note that you will only be eligible for waiting fees on completed trips.
- We don't expect you to wait more than 8 minutes so the passenger will stop being charged after this time. After 8 minutes, you may choose to continue to wait, or, choose to cancel and receive the cancellation fee.
- If you cancel, you'll only receive the cancellation fee, instead of any waiting fees accumulated while waiting.
- Please also note that waiting fees are not subject to surge pricing.
When will I be paid my waiting fees?
Currently, waiting fees are paid only once per week, in your Wednesday payment, for any fees accumulated during the previous calendar week (Monday-Sunday). Find more information around cancellation/waiting fee payments, here.
Are you wanting to know how to start your waiting time? Find our instructions, here.