Unfortunately, no! Vouchers, promo codes or credits can only be applied to trips taken on personal credit cards, or Multicard payment enabled in your FREENOW Business Account.
Check out the steps below in order to find out how to add a voucher/promo code to your profile:
- Open up the FREENOW app and tap the profile icon in the top right corner (image 1 y 2)
- Go to ‘Vouchers and credits’
- Select 'Enter promo code' to enter it (image 3). If you have existing vouchers on your passenger account, tap the '+' button in the top right-hand corner of the 'Vouchers and credits' page
- Once you've entered the promo code, select the save option (image 4). Your voucher will then be filed under 'Vouchers and credits'
Important rules of Vouchers/promo codes/credits:
- Are not compatible for Business Account payments (just Multicard)
- Only applies for payments via App (no cash) from private accounts
Are not transferable or combinable (only one may be redeemed per trip)
May be valid for taxi or Multimobility services (bikes/scooters/mopes/car sharing). To avoid confusion, check this information by clicking on the 'i' icon in the bottom right corner of the voucher/promo code
They are automatically applied in chronological order of expiry, unless they are manually assigned before submitting a service request. For more information, see the article 'Can I save my voucher/promo code for a later date?'