Before starting your rental, just make sure you have enough battery and internet on your phone, so you are able to unlock and lock the bicycle. Also, set your Bluetooth and GPS on!
To rent a bike and start your trip, follow the steps below:
- Open the FREENOW app and select the 2-Wheels tab
- Choose a bike near you. If you scroll up, you will see information about the vehicle (ID, battery level, prices, how to use it, etc.)
- Confirm your payment method and apply any promo code in case you have one
- Once you have picked a bike, simply click 'Start rental'. Sometimes, depending on the provider, you will need to scan* the QR code of the vehicle. For those bikes with an additional manual lock, pull the lock out of the right side of the rear wheel, and place it in the holder on top of the rear wheel
- Enjoy your ride!
*Make sure the FREENOW app has permission to access your camera in your phone settings
Before every ride, always do a safety check:
- Are the brakes working?
- Are the tires undamaged?
- Do the lights work?
- Does the bike have enough battery?
If you encounter any problems with starting your rental, contact directly to our provider:
+44 80 8164 9486
+44 20 8157 7491