Yes. To keep you and our communities safe, every BOND rider needs to abide by the following rules:
- Do not ride on bike lanes
- Follow local traffic laws.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be attentive and ride smart. Watch out for large vehicles, do not drive in blind spots and always be focused and aware of your surroundings, the traffic and pedestrians.
- Wear a helmet. Wearing a helmet is essential for safe riding. It is required to wear a helmet in Germany.
- Do not drink and ride. The 0.5 per mille limit also applies to the BOND bike.