FREE NOW drivers are not able to provide child seats. Children are legally allowed to ride in a Taxi or a Private Hire Vehicle without a child seat, but they must sit in the back. If they are over the age of 3, they must wear an adult seat belt. If you are travelling with young children, and wish for them to travel in a child seat, you have to bring one with you.
Articles in this section
- Can you provide a childseat?
- Can someone under 18 travel alone?
- Do you have wheelchair accessible vehicles?
- Can I travel with an animal?
- How do I prebook in advance?
- Service Options and Order Details
- Can I order a more environmentally friendly vehicle?
- Can I order a larger vehicle?
- Adding a message for your driver