All the London Black Cabs in our fleet are wheelchair accessible. At this time, we only have a standard fleet of Private Hire Vehicles (RIDE), and they are not suitable for wheelchair users. If you are ordering a RIDE and have a foldable wheelchair, walker, cane, or any other assistive device that could fit in a car, you should contact the driver to ensure they have enough space and to let them know if you require assistance.
Articles in this section
- Can you provide a childseat?
- Can someone under 18 travel alone?
- Do you have wheelchair accessible vehicles?
- Can I travel with an animal?
- How do I prebook in advance?
- Service Options and Order Details
- Can I order a more environmentally friendly vehicle?
- Can I order a larger vehicle?
- Adding a message for your driver