The safety and security of our passengers and drivers is our number one priority at FREE NOW.
Therefore, FREE NOW drivers can refuse your trip if:
- If you or someone in the group display inappropriate/aggressive behavior or show signs of being under the influence (of drugs or alcohol).
- The number of passengers in your group exceeds three people (COVID).
- If you or someone in your group is not/refuses to wear a face-covering at the time of pick-up.
- If you are unable to confirm the FREE NOW account name which booked the trip.
- You have too much luggage/bulky items that will not easily fit into the car.
- You are traveling with animals (assistance animals are of course welcome!)
- If you have a child that legally requires a car seat and you don’t have the required car seat.
- If you are riding alone in a Private Hire Vehicle (Ride), you must be 18 or over. FREE NOW drivers may ask you for an ID to verify your age and can refuse to take you if you are unable to produce one.
If you feel your FREE NOW driver refused the booking for another reason, please do not hesitate in reaching out to our support team here.