FREENOW drivers can refuse a trip for a number of reasons:
- If you or someone in the group display inappropriate/aggressive behaviour or show signs of intoxication.
- If you're unable to confirm the FREENOW account name which booked the trip.
- You have too much luggage that won't easily fit into the car.
- You are travelling with non-assistance animals.
- If you have a child that legally requires a baby seat and you don’t have it.
- If you're riding alone in a private car (Ride, PVH), you must be 18 or over. Drivers may ask you for an ID to verify your age.
If you feel your FREENOW driver refused the booking for another reason, don't hesitate in contacting our Support Team.