The safety and security of our passengers and drivers is our number one priority at FREE NOW, therefore FREE NOW drivers can refuse a trip for a number of reasons:
- If you or someone in the group display inappropriate/aggressive behaviour or show signs of intoxication.
- The number of passengers in your group exceeds three people (This is due to Covid 19 and applies to 'Ride' (PHV) trips only).
- If you or someone in your group is not or refuses to wear a face-covering at the time of pick-up and can't provide valid exemption documentation.
- If you're unable to confirm the FREE NOW account name which booked the trip.
- You have too much luggage/bulky items that won't easily fit into the car.
- You are travelling with animals (assistance animals are of course welcome)
- If you have a child that legally requires a car seat and you don’t have the required car seat.
- If you're riding alone in a PHV (Ride), you must be 18 or over. FREE NOW drivers may ask you for an ID to verify your age and can refuse to take you if you are unable to produce one.
If you feel your FREE NOW driver refused the booking for another reason, please don't hesitate in contacting our Passenger Care Team directly. They'll be happy to help.