The Jobticket (Deutschland-Ticket) is a new employee travel benefit that you can subsidize part or all of the costs, so they can travel easily by all means of local public transport for €34,40 per month.
The Deutschland-Ticket is valid throughout Germany on all regular buses, subways (U-Bahn), trams, S-Bahn trains, and local and regional trains except ICE, IC/EC.*
By providing the digital Jobticket to your employees via FREENOW, you get the following benefits:
- No application process with the authorities
- No need to distribute the tickets to your employees - We'll distribute the tickets into the employee’s app
- Monthly report about purchased tickets
Choose among 3 flexible options:
- Standard solution > We handle the application process for the Deutschland-Ticket and ensure it's accessible to your employees.
- Better solution > 30% of discount for your employees: subsidise at least 25% of the ticket price and get an additional 5% discount from the government.
- Best solution > Combine the Jobticket with the FREENOW Mobility Budget to provide the full flexibility of mobility benefits to all your employees.
Important: Users need to have the latest FREENOW app version (minimum 11.83.0) to see their Jobticket. They can download it here.
*It doesn't cover EC long-distance trains, ICE high-speed trains, IC Bus services or private rail companies such as Flixtrain. Find more information on Deutsche Bahn’s website.